Thursday 19 June 2014

Response to Feedback

I put the video on Padlet to get feedback: http://padlet.com/tjmov16/srtudz8frgc
I do agree with what people have said: 'The structure of the buildings are fantastic' - I put a lot of effort into making the different houses with their individual details and I am very pleased with the way they look.
I do not agree that this is a professional looking animation, though I did animate it professionally, with artificial white light and a white backdrop to perform as the sky. I do not think it looks professional because the first 1000 images were test shots and the lighting changes slightly on all the alternate frames of the long shots (which I cut from the rendered film).
Overall, though most of it is a smooth animation, I am not entirely pleased with the end result. Though the buildings do look pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment